Sunday 13 October 2013

Hope you are well on this rainy Sunday! We are offering 25% off all products across the site today: www.inner-soul.co.uk


 It's been a colourful week at Inner-Soul Organics.

I hosted my first live chat over at Getthegloss.com last week - I was answering questions and giving advice about how to deal with skin as it changes going into Autumn. Ironically I have experienced my own imbalance as lots of tiny bumps have erupted under my skin on my face and neck for no apparent reason; probably tiredness. Or hormones. I always advise clients to take things back to simplicity and use natural (preferably organic) skincare if they are having any issues. Some of the chemicals added to beauty products actively play havoc with our hormones, (like they need any help being erratic), and others have carcinogenic properties.

Breakthrough Breast Cancer Pink Campaign runs until October 31st

We have already managed to raise £25 for Breakthrough Breast cancer UK this month, as part of their 'PINK' campaign, by donating £5 from each of Romance Me Skin Oil sold to this cause. This is for use as a body oil but I also add it to my bath water when I really want to relax, as the Jasmine and Rose are so calming. We want to help because Breakthrough actively carry out their own research into finding a cure for breast cancer, and currently 48,000 women each year are diagnosed in the UK alone.

Sneaky Preview!

We are having some new product images shot in time for the Christmas rush and so far they look absolutely gorgeous. We are using a very talented photographer called Bruce Head who is managing to bring out the colours beautifully.

Patsy - mum and founder of Pink Box Cosmetics
Patsy Robertson is on our home page today, as the first contributor to our first Women to Inspire post which we will be appearing monthly. We have chosen ladies who are trying to make a difference in lots of ways and Patsy founded Pink Box Cosmetics with the aim of providing beautifully packaged beauty products direct to your door, coupled with first class customer care. 



We are also now affiliated with the Katie Piper Foundation, another cause we feel passionate about and donate a pound for any of our products sold online. I was asked to help out at one of their pampering days last year, where I offered massages to the charity's beneficiaries and was so inspired by the courage shown by this group of people, but also appauled by the cruelty they had endured about the way they look.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Emma x






No comments:

Post a Comment