Tuesday 1 October 2013

Welcome

Welcome to the brand new Inner-Soul Organics blog, where we shall be sharing news and tips about everything skin, plus information about offers on skincare from our boutique.

I founded Inner-Soul after working for twelve years as an Aromatherapist, during which time I made regular tailor-made products for my clients. Before this I was a nurse working in the NHS and learned a lot about really listening to people as well as viewing them holistically. I decided to put these skills into Inner-Soul Organics, providing luxurious skincare to make women beautiful inside and out, whilst keeping things natural and clean. 

I have seen firsthand how plant, fruit and flower extracts can really improve the look of skin and we have just recently launched our bespoke service, where clients complete an online questionnaire before their facial oil is designed and created in London based on their skin age, type, tone and any issues the client is experiencing. Here is some of our feedback so far:

"Thank you very much for my oil which arrived yesterday, I love it and more importantly so does my skin.  Just using it last night and this morning my skin feels soft and hydrated.
I am also really grateful for the letter too and the time, knowledge and research that has clearly gone into my "wonderful" oil, this is clearly an area that you have plenty of expertise in but also a passion." SL, London

"I was truly fascinated by the choice of oils you made for me - and of course I loved the quote on the bottle! First testing has been a delight - I look forward to seeing what results it has in store over continued use!" BB, London

I am also available for advice about skin over at Getthegloss.com - a wonderful website dedicated to beauty and fashion - and will keep you posted about live chats as and when they are happening. Exciting!

Thanks for reading, Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment